Add your review
Review zenBaby 2-Stage Crib Mattress with KulKote
zenBaby 2-Stage Crib Mattress with KulKote
The zenBaby® 2-Stage is a 5” lightweight, plush mattress composed of dual zone certified ecofoam with KulKote® technology on the infant side.
BETWEEN 8-14 BUSINESS DAYS
Largest Display of Cribs, Changing Tables and Nursery Gliders in Florida - Bellini Baby and Teen Furniture.
In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
- Hybrid 2-in-1 Crib Mattress - Ultra Soft Cotton Blend Cover with Waterproof Backing, Chemical-Free Rayon Cloth Flammability Barrier
- Measures 52" long X 27.5" wide X 6" deep - Fits Most Standard Crib Sizes GREENGUARD Gold and CertiPUR-US Safety and Performance Standards Certified
- Infant Side Features Extra Firm Eco Foam Made with Plant Oils and Coated with KulKote Gel for Optimal Temperature Regulation and Comfort
- Toddler Side Features Durable and Supportive Microcoils For Increased Breathability, Pressure Relief, And Posture Support
- Made by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist - Making Mattresses in The USA And Trusted by Parents for Over Half A Century
- The zenBaby Hybrid 2-in-1 is a versatile, dual-firmness, infant-to-toddler transition crib mattress. The infant side features an extra-firm eco foam made with plant oils and coated with KulKote for optimal temperature regulation and comfort. The toddler side features durable and supportive microcoils for added pressure relief, breathability and posture support. In keeping safety first, the zenBaby Collection is engineered to provide the ideal firmness for baby's sleep environment and promote the most peaceful rest possible. All Colgate products are hypoallergenic, odorless and GREENGUARD Gold & CertiPUR-US certified safe for no harmful emissions. Your zenBaby Hybrid 2-in-1 is proudly handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist, a family-owned and operated business dedicated to baby's safety since 1955.
0 stars based on 0 reviews