In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Maximize floor space + accommodate needs of growing children with the Maxtrix high loft bed. Twin XL size = extra 4” in length to accommodate even your tallest child. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance, perfect for a desk, storage or play space. Its our traditional bed raised to new heights – and now new lengths!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full XL or standard Twin size loft bed.
If ceiling height is not an issue, take your bed up with the Maxtrix high loft. Underbed height measures 52.5”, great for older or taller children and perfectly suited to fit desk or storage.
Twin XL size = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin XL bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 75" x H: 71"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 42.5" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 116.5" x D: 42.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)