In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Our classic twin over full bunk bed is the perfect solution for sleeping different sizes and ages comfortably in one room. Full size bed as bottom bunk = extra space for snuggling, stories and sleepovers. Angled ladder attaches to bedside rail for clean finish + allows trundle or underbed storage use.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
Meet the ‘Slope’, our original Maxtrix Kid’s twin over full bunk bed. Combines full bed on the bottom with a twin up top.
Always have a place for a friend during sleepovers, or accommodate a growing older child in a shared bedroom.
Parents appreciate the extra room to stretch out at story time. It also provides comfortable sleeping quarters for adult overnight guests.
Angled ladder entrance has extra wide, grooved steps and sturdy handrail for safe, easy climbing.
Customize this bunk for fun or function. Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or even add a top tent!
Patented rock lock system connects the beds securely and prevents wiggling. Simply “unlock” and separate for two traditional beds, or convert into another style entirely.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 61.5" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)