In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Our high loft with stairs becomes the ultimate sleep + study combo! Attached matching desk creates a functional spot for schoolwork and frees up valuable floorspace in your child’s bedroom. Easy to climb staircase steps double as storage drawers.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
We added a desk to our Twin High Loft to create a super functional study nook. Give your child their own spot to complete homework, free from distractions. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance means even taller teenagers can sit comfortably.
Our new Corner Desk is designed to fit at the short end of the loft bed and can also be arranged along the long back-side. Connects directly to the bed for a sturdy, clean finish, but removes easily when no longer needed.
Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step doubles as a drawer – built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy!
This setup can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 100.75” x D: 42.5” x H: 71”