In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Higher loft = more floor space. Now available in Queen size to accommodate growing teens and adults! Sleep easy knowing Maxtrix beds are tested to hold 800 lbs + super secure thanks to our patented rock lock system. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance, perfect for a desk or storage.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
Underbed height measures 52.5”, perfectly suited to fit desk or storage. Queen size = extra room for growing kids and comfortably accommoadates adult guests.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground while added cross beams provide extra stability to prevent wiggling.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end placement. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic Queen size bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 96.5" x H: 71"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 64" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 116.5" x D: 64" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 52.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)