In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Avoid bumped heads with the Maxtrix high bunk bed! 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom allows big kids and teens to sit up comfortably. Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + sturdy enough for adults. Added bonus – steps double as storage drawers, great for clothes or toys.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Twin over twin bed with stairs easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
Higher bunk = more underbed space, so make the most of tall ceilings with a Maxtrix high bunk bed! Ample clearance between top and bottom beds means plenty of headroom for growing kids + comfortable for adults too.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps this super sturdy.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or colorful underbed curtains.
You'll love our bunk beds with stairs for kids, but you can also convert as needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the staircase for a ladder.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)