In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Accommodate more to a room without losing floorspace! Our triple bunk bed is the perfect design for vacation homes or anywhere sleeping quarters are at a premium. Queen size means its comfortable for couples, adults or big kids. Patented Rock Lock system keeps stacked beds super sturdy + strong.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 3 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish. Also available in Standard Twin or Full and XL sizes.
We stacked three beds so you can sleep more to a room! Our triple bunk is now available in Queen size allowing you to comfortably accommodate adults, couples or growing teens.
Patented Rock Lock system keeps it super sturdy + strong to prevent wiggling. Maxtrix bunks are tested to hold 800 lbs per bed – that’s double the U.S. Safety Standard!
Going up saves valuable floorspace, but please note a ceiling height of 9-10 ft is recommended for this design.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush allowing trundle access, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for children.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual Queen beds or turn them into lofts.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 92"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 95.25" x H: 92"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (between bottom and middle bed), 30" (between middle and top bed)