In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Create useable floor space with our best-selling high loft bed + stairs. Over 4 feet of underbed clearance, perfect for a desk, furniture, or leave open as a play area. Super functional staircase steps double as storage drawers. Full XL = wider and longer size to accommodate growing kids.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin XL or standard full size loft bed.
We raised our traditional bed to new heights – and now new lengths! The Maxtrix high loft with stairs will maximize bedroom floor space + accommodate the needs of growing children.
Full XL size is wider and longer. Standard full width (46.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Full XL mattress.
52.5” of underbed height is enough space for older or taller children and perfectly suited to fit a desk or other kids furniture.
Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step doubles as a drawer – built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy!
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground + added cross beams for extra stability prevent wiggling.
This bed will see your child through to college, but still converts easily back to a basic full XL bed, or into another style entirely when the time comes.
L: 104.75" x D: 57.5 x H: 71"
NOTE: Stairs are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)