Agio by Peg Perego Siesta High Chair Pure Grey
In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
The multifunctional, ultra-compact high chair that easily accommodates a child's growth. From birth, the Siesta can be used as a recliner or as a high chair for feeding, playing and resting. The removable tray and multiple height positions allow child to sit right at the table.
The Siesta follows a child from birth through the toddler years. The multi-functional high chair can be used as a comfortable recliner, perfect for keeping a young baby close. As the child grows, the five recline positions and nine height positions provide a perfect spot for relaxing, eating or playing. Dinner will truly be a family affair, as the Siesta's multiple height settings and removable tray allow child to sit at the dinner table.
- Prima Classe Upholstery. Beautiful, buttery-soft upholstery is comfortable and easy to clean.
- Reclining Seat. Five reclining positions provide ultimate comfort and make it suitable for newborn, baby and toddler.
- Evolved Tilt-N-Space. Seat fully reclines and extends to provide maximum comfort for child
- Adjustable Height. Nine different height positions.
- Footrest. Three-position, adjustable footrest.
- Safety. Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar.
- Stop & Go. Mar-resistant caster wheels automatically lock for safety.
- Storage Net. Practical rubber storage net on seat back keeps bibs, utensils or toys within reach.
- Easy to Clean. Upholstery is stain resistant, durable, easy to remove and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Inlcudes dishwasher-safe tray liner.
- Compact Fold. Extremely compact, standalone fold: 11 5/6" x 34 2/3". Perfect for any size living space
- Made in Italy. All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.