In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Space for sleep, study and play all one place makes this the ultimate combination of fun and function. Easy to climb, super sturdy steps double as storage drawers, great for clothes or toys. More underbed space, but not too high, our popular twin Mid Loft with staircase = the perfect happy medium!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space (10+ inches than the low loft!), but still suitable for younger children and low ceilings, our popular mid loft bed with stairs works for all.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture. The ‘GALANT’ is extra safe, functional and fun!
This Maxtrix Mid Loft Bed is great for younger ages; but also designed to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard twin bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
L: 100.75” x D: 42.5” x H: 61.5”
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 44.25" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)