In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Create floor space and gain storage with the full size ‘Enormous’, our best-selling staircase high loft bed! Over 4 feet of underbed clearance, perfect for a study space or play area. Super functional staircase steps double as storage drawers.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
The full size version of our best-selling high loft with staircase is perfect for growing kids.
52.5” of underbed height is enough space for older or taller children and perfectly suited to fit a desk or other kids furniture.
Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step doubles as a drawer – built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy!
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground + added cross beams for extra stability prevent wiggling.
This bed will see your child through teenage years, but still converts easily back to a basic full bed, or into another style entirely when the time comes.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 52.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)