Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Nido Infant Car Seat + Base Grey
In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
Primo Viaggio 4-35 NIDO / The new generation of protection in infant car seats. From their first ride home little ones will be completely protected in their own personal nest of comfort. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido features a built-in system of safety technologies designed to provide utmost protection for your child,
- Load Leg
- Anti-Rebound Bar
- Pagoda Hood
SIP: ADJUSTABLE SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION
- Easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
- Side Impact Protection is developed according to Euro NCAP test protocol.
DUAL STAGE CUSHION SYSTEM
- System includes TWO cushions.
- First stage: supports neck and bottom.
- Enlarged second stage: supports growing baby.
- Both cushions, in Fresco Jersey fabric help to keep children’s head properly positioned.
PROTECTION AND DURABILITY
- Energy absorbing EPS lined shell protects and is perforated to guarantee air circulation.
- EPP lined headrest for best impact protection and durability.
- Protects baby from all the elements
- Extendable with an easy to use zipper
- UPF 50+
- Mesh side netting for ventilation.
- INFINITE RECLINE Turning knob allows to set base at proper angle. Tri-zone bubble level indicator.
- ANTI-REBOUND BAR Protects baby minimizing forces and reducing rotations by 50% in a rear collision.
- LATCH storage compartment.
- RIGHT TIGHT SYSTEM Easily and securely locks base in place.
- LOAD LEG Protects baby stabilizing the seat and reducing rotations by 50% in a front collision.
- Load Leg is adjustable to 10 different positions.
- The Energy Management Foot crumples under load during a crash, absorbing energy away from baby.
- Red/green indicators state when seat is correctly attached to the base.
- If not in use, indicator states when Load Leg is correctly stored.