Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat + Base
In store design consultation availableproductpage_usp_1_text
High quality organic mattresses by Naturepedicproductpage_usp_2_text
We offer custom furniture and personalized giftsproductpage_usp_3_text
Open 7 days a weekproductpage_usp_4_text
The Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat features the Comfort Recline function: the backrest reclines and the leg rest extends, allowing the child to lie down in the best ergonomic position when used on a stroller. The extendable Pagoda Hood provides full coverage, shielding baby from outside elements. The Load Leg Base and Anti-Rebound Bar reduce rotation in case of an accident, the new Kinetic Pods offer enhanced side impact protection: just a few of the innovative features with the Agio Baby Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat that help protect your newborn.
- For babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
- Comfort Recline (outside the car)
- Premium base with Load Leg + Anti-Rebound Bar
- Extendable Pagoda Hood
- SIP Side Impact Protection & Kinetic Pods
- Base includes “Right Tight System”
- Dual Stage Cushion System
- Made in Italy
- New Kinetic Pods help to move the force away from baby in case of a side collision.
- Premium Base includes the Load Leg that adjusts to 10 different positions and folds under the base when not in use.
- Built-in Anti-Rebound Bar & Load Leg work together to reduce rotation in case of an accident by 50%.
Protection from the Elements
- Extendable Pagoda Hood offers complete coverage.
- Mesh side netting for ventilation, keeping airflow circulating.
- UPF 50+ hood fabric
Comfort and Functionality
- Comfort Recline function allows the backrest to recline and the leg rest to extend when used on a stroller.
- Dual Stage Cushion System follows the growth of the baby.
- EPS & EPP foams provide increased protection and comfort throughout the shell and headrest.
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required.